I happily welcome proposals for guest posts. You don’t need to be famous. You don’t need to have a blog. But, you must be passionate about languages, rarely I will post something non-related to it. What about telling us about your successes and failures in learning a language? Your advice? Secret tips? I would love to learn more about YOU and YOUR EXPERIENCE.
Please, before sending me an e-mail read the guidelines.
GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POSTING
- Take a look at my previous posts to check if the subject wasn’t already mentioned here.
- Don’t send me the whole post. Just the subject and main ideas.
- Be original. I won’t accept articles that were published elsewhere.
- 1000-2500 word limit.
- I accept posts written in English, Spanish and Portuguese. If you are writing in English and you would like to translate your text to Spanish I will gladly accept. The same applies to someone who writes in Portuguese or Spanish and will translate the texts to English or Spanish. That means that your post you’ll be published faster.
- An individual must write the post. Not a company.
- You can link your own content, just don’t overdo it.
- Send your short bio with a picture of yourself. You can send also the link to your blog, twitter, etc. Please send me also a picture or two to illustrate the post (royalty-free or your own copyright).
- What about referring to my content in the post? It’s not mandatory, but it’s appreciated.
- About affiliate links: you can’t use your own affiliate links. I reserve the right to insert my own affiliate links where appropriate.
This site doesn’t accept banners.
I love to write reviews, if you have a product – an app, book or site – that you’d like me to review let me know about it and how you propose to work with me.
I may accept any form of cash advertising and sponsorship, although rarely. I also accept free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. If I accept any of these forms of compensations, the post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
I guarantee to my readers that I always give my honest opinions in my reviews, sponsored or not.
I’m sorry, but I don’t send links/torrents to download illegally certain products, don’t even ask. Don’t send me messages talking about your product and nothing else (If you want to promote your blog or product, please send a proposition.